We are seeking an enthusiastic person to join our busy Head Office Team in Maidenhead. McFT is a dynamic and exciting company established in 1992 and, since 2010, focussed solely on the maintenance of commercial kitchens for high end users.
This is a new role which reflects the sustained growth of McFT and will be split into assisting the Quality Compliance Manager with essential documentation and paperwork as well as carrying out office & facilities administration, many aspects of which are listed below.
You will be equally happy working as part of a small team, or under your own initiative and will enjoy having ownership of responsibilities which will include:
- Office and stationery supplies – stock levels monitored and supplies ordered
- Post and office deliveries – including distribution
- Head office building facilities co-ordination
- Holiday booking administration
- Fleet management (currently 50 vehicles) – from organising MOTs to servicing and repairs
- Equipment – assisting the issuing and calibration of engineer equipment
- Security passes – from the Royal Household to airports
- ISO accreditation – supporting the accreditation process
- Pre-qualification assessments – assisting with customer requests & checking sub-contractors
- Bright, intelligent and hardworking
- Able to resolve issues, take ownership & use initiative
- IT literate with excellent attention to detail
- Confident, articulate and enjoys working as part of a team
- Health and safety knowledge awareness or experience
- Enthusiastic individual with a positive approach to their work
- Enjoys working in a busy fast paced environment
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
- A self-starter with high levels of motivation and resilience
- Possesses excellent organisational skills and is able to prioritise effectively
- Strong time management and multitasking capabilities
- Good fit with McFT's culture and values
The hours of work are 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday. We offer an excellent benefits package including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, health cash plan and staff pension scheme.
In joining McFT you will be part of a great team which truly invests and values people. For the right candidate there will be opportunities to be challenged and reach your full potential.
To apply, please submit your CV with a brief chatty covering letter to People@MCFT.com. We look forward to hearing from you!