McFT is a growing, dynamic organisation established in 1992 in the UK and focussed solely since 2010 on maintenance of commercial kitchens for high-end users. At the request of existing customers and global manufacturers, the company has built a sister operation in the Gulf offering the highest levels of technical expertise alongside excellent customer service.
The People Development Advisor role is an exciting and challenging opportunity to administer and drive the recruitment, on-boarding and onward training of technicians and junior management for the GCC region.
Key accountabilities will be:
• Support and drive the high paced recruitment of technicians and junior managers from sourcing through to interview and offer
• Preparation of contracts, offer letters and any associated permits/visas for all new hires
• Oversee technical training and development needs including liaison with manufacturers and local training providers
• Administration and expansion of our training programme for soft skills, commercial and team lead/management development
• Key record keeping of personnel data, probation and job chats/appraisals
• Undertake staff surveys, support comms meetings and facilitate sports and social activities and to further encourage engagement
Core requirements of the role:
• Personable and articulate
• PC literate
• Organised and a quick learner
• Ready for a challenge
• Able to work on own initiative
• Experience in a wider HR position
The role has excellent opportunities for growth and progression for the right candidate, with a reporting line directly into the Regional Director. There is a dotted line into the UK office for support. If you are currently based in the UK you will likely have a period of induction into the business at our HQ in Maidenhead before heading out to Dubai.
Apply now by sending your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org with a chatty cover letter.